Jun 14, 2008

My Boys!

This week i got the fun opportunity as always to go to the Nielsen's house and nanny for about a week! I love my boys! They are so cute! We always have so much fun and I am going to be sad to not be able to see them when I move to AZ. But anyway, This week we had lots of fun:

Jumping on the trampwatching Carson do "back flips"

&Colton do aerials!and like every summer jumping on the tramp with water is always a blast for them!
on the last day which was friday i took them swimming at daniel's apartments. They love to be in the pool/hot tub, have fun and swim around!I love my cute "little brothers"
Let me introduce you!








<------This is Cory











This is Colton--->





&

<---This would be Carson! :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Those boys are all so cute. You'll miss them!

Tina (Hickman) Ottley said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you are having a great birthday!
Love ya,
Tina

Calliebaby said...

Teri!! you are so stinkin cute i just LOVE your blog and you :)