Jun 4, 2008

The Great Bonfire!

Graduation night was a BLAST!


My friends finally joined back up at about 8 because we were all doing family stuff and we decided to hang out at Daniel's house until we went to our graduation party!
Its My GIRLS!! :) Laura, Me, Katy, Lindsay & Nessa
&&

My Boys! Daniel, Connor, Skyler, AJ & Tyler


At the graduation party that my school threw there was: Inflated obstacle courses, chicken like things that you would push the other person off of their spot they were standing, and there was a thing where you could see how fast your pitch was. There was also basketball, swimming (which we all forgot our swimsuits :( ) and there was a live DJ. My favorite part of all would have been the mechanical bull! it was so much fun. Here is a video!

Fun HUH?? i sure thought so! :) :) :)

Well we got really bored of being there so we decided to drive out to 5 mile and see if there was a bonfire for our school going... we found one for Brighton but not one for Jordan. :( so we decided to make one of our own! :)So we started to GATHER WOOD! This would be our gigantic bonfire! (just between you and me it should have been bigger!!!) lol but from left to right is Katy, Laura, Travis, Dustin, Marz, Daniel, Connor, Lindsay, AJ, Nessa, Derek and JohnO (I of course am taking the picture). We had a lot of fun that night and didn't leave there until about 5 am. :)Here is the "sun rise" it was extremely cloudy!!

We got back at about 6 a.m. it was a fun night! :)

i'm glad i had a good night to remember for the rest of my life! :)

1 comment:

Tina (Hickman) Ottley said...

Teri,
I love your blog! It is so cute. I had no idea you were stressed about graduating! Good thing you made it! I have never been a workaholic, but I can agree...I should do that.
Love ya,
Tina