Jun 3, 2008

Graduation

Well... Today was graduation day and the stress is finally over! :) HOORAY!!! The day has been pretty smooth even though i was pretty nerve racked this morning. I had to hurry and get ready and look cute because well... there would be lots of pictures taken and i didn't want to look like a total wreck. I had to be at my school at 8:30 so we could line up in our lines and walk over to the Sandy Expo Center where my graduation was held. The graduation was nice, short, simple and luckily got out of there in under 2 hours! :) We had a very amazing speech given by our class president Anna and she did a great job! (it was the only speech that almost made me and all of my friends cry) Followed by our valedictorian Justin, next was a girl that was spoke about how our life is like a sandwich and only we know how we are going to fill them with our dreams... uh? OK? then we had a funny speech by one of our SBO's Ali, who of course like always made everyone laugh. Then of course we got to the boring speeches which were filled with my Principle Dr. Dowdle, and two others by the Board of Education. We then preceeded to go up and take the walk pick up our books that hold our diploma's. YAY!! GO CLASS OF '08!! :)

My Parents and I :) don't they look so proud of me :) There baby is all grown up now!

From Left to right: Katy~roos, Me, Lindsay & Nessa
Katy~Roo
NessaLindsayMy baby girl Bree :)Daniel John O.

Bree, Daniel & IDaniel is gettin the lovin from bree & I. He of course is lovin it!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Huzzah! Graduation! Now whaT?

Susie Peterson said...

ok, how do you get a cute header? i want to spruce both of mine up! how do I do it?