Sep 16, 2008

1st Doctors Appointment

So,
Today I went to the doctors and I was so excited to go!! I am 14 weeks now and couldn't wait to hopefully see my babies heartbeat. Daniel picked me up and we went to Panda cuz we were hungry. So after we went to Panda we decided to go up to the hospital cuz we had to be there by 1:50 for my appointment. So, we got there and I first met with my doctor just to get to know him a little and he is an awesome guy! So then we got to go and do an ultrasound!! We searched for my baby and found it pretty easily and first we saw a side profile of it, and saw it kick then it decided to turn towards us and we got to see its face and arms and heartbeat really well! It made me so excited! It is amazing the feelings that you get whe you see that for the first time! My next appointment is on October 15th and by that point I will be 18 weeks along! ALMOST HALF WAY!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What an incredible experience Teri!

Susie Peterson said...

you need to update!